Use propane, pellets, wood, or charcoal as a heat source per your liking. For the authentic smoky flavor, choose pellets, coal, or charcoal; if you need the added convenience, you can go full-on cooking-with-gas.
Pizzello Forte Gas Comes with 2 burners (wood box and propane gas), a pizza peel, a cordierite pizza stone and a waterproof carry bag. No need to pay extra money for all key accessories.
The oven temperature can reach 752℉(400℃) in 20-25 minutes, this ensures that you can cook the pizza in 60 seconds to get that delicious crust without burning the pizza. In addition to cooking pizzas, you can also try roasted vegetables, broiled fish, seared steaks, and more.
For excellent insulation, we put cotton between the double walls in the oven to ensure more even heat dissipation. Premium steel has a special coating to resist marks from fingerprints and is easy to clean by wiping with a clean cloth.
Ensure a safer experience when opening and closing the hot pizza oven.
Easy to maintain and clean with the ability to be easily dismantled.
You have better control over the cooking process.
Easy to transport wherever you want to go.
With Pizzello Forte Gas pizza oven, you can make authentic Neopolitan-style Italian pizza at an affordable price right in your own backyard!
The Pizzello Forte Gas pizza oven comes with 2 burners (wood and propane gas) and you can easily change which one to use. Enjoy the authentic taste of a wood-fired pizza oven or go for the convenience of gas.(*AA battery not included*).
Top Reasons Why Pizza Stones Crack
1. Putting a cold baking stone into a hot oven.
2. Allowing moisture into the baking stone.
3. Placing cool or cold food onto the baking stone.
4. Handing the stone too much.
5. Removing the stone too soon from a hot oven.
6. Using too much heat
How To Prevent Your Pizza Stone From Cracking In The Future
1. Maintain your stone in your oven at all times. If you such as a pretty looking rock, cover with aluminum foil so drips from other things don’t discolor it.
2. Always place a rock into a cool stove as well as do a long pre-heat.
3. Decrease handling. Moving in and out of the stove can cause cracking.
4. Stay clear of cleaning or oiling a stone. The moisture can create it to split.
5. Wait until rock is entirely chilly before removing it from oven.
6. Don’t place icy pizzas on your pizza stone. Ever.
7. Utilize a folded up towel and also place on the counter prior to you take the rock out of the stove, so the counter will not send your rock right into “thermal shock.”
Yes you can, but we still suggest that you bake your pizza with the door off to cook the pizza more faster and Pizzello comes with bulit-in thermometer and door peephole that can help you easily checking.
Please install the AA battery with the positive side outward and the negative side inward.
Yes, you can operate with natural gas, but for safety reasons, we do not recommend you to replace it by yourself. If you really want to change, please consult the local professional personnel for more further help, thank you.
For better heat circulation, tasty food flavor and for safety consideration, we designed the chimney cannot be shortened in the height.
No. We have upgraded our product so that you can now use the gas burner to cook pizza without removing the isolation plate.