Your Pizzello Product Warranty
Pizzello offers a manufacturer's warranty on its products as well as an extended 3 year limited warranty in certain cases for registered products. If you have a warranty claim for your Pizzello product, please see the terms and conditions that apply, below.
The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the Product and does not extend where Products have been resold, except for those Products purchased from a registered Pizzello dealer. You will be required to provide proof of purchase. If purchasing a Product as a gift, the recipient of the Product should be noted/note this when registering warranty to qualify.
Pizzello Warranty Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the manufacturer's warranty offered to consumers who purchase our products for non-commercial, residential use.
How long is the warranty?
Save for Pizzello Forte, the warranty for Forte and Forte Gas products is 1 year from the date of the original purchase, extended to 3 years if you register your purchase with us. Products must be registered within 60 days of purchase to qualify for the extended warranty.
Proof of purchase must be supplied in all cases.
What does the warranty cover?
We warrant to you that during the applicable warranty period, our product will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship. If this warranty is not met, faulty components will be repaired/replaced unless the component cannot be accessed externally, in which case we will replace the whole unit. The warranty is subject to certain exceptions - see the section headed "What's not covered" below.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
Your warranty will not cover the following items/instances:
- Surface rust, however if you find corrosion caused by rust and have used the product in accordance with the instructions, you are entitled to repair/replacement
- Heat tarnishing/discolouration to the end cap
- Water damage – on any part of the oven body or burners
- Wood Hopper Tool/Bottle opener or Single-use lifting strap
- When the unit is left exposed to salt air and/or chlorine sources such as swimming pools and hot tubs/spas;
- Severe weather conditions such as hail, acid rain, hurricanes, earthquakes, wildfires, tsunamis or surges, tornadoes or severe storms and other environmental factors
- Minor distortions or warping caused by prolonged exposure to heat, where such warping does not prevent use of the oven
- When the regulator is left exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time
- Hairline cracking of the stone that does not affect the oven’s structural integrity
- Cracks caused by thermal shock or from not following the Manufacturer’s guidelines on heat up and safe storage
- Small, cosmetic paint chips to the oven’s outer surfaces that do not affect structural integrity
- User error
- Use of the ovens with incorrect fuels
- Any improper use of the ovens
- Discolouration to any surface including fasteningsLimited
Unauthorised alterations to the Products will result in the warranty being void and that any purchase of Products made outside of an authorised third party or retail channel will result in the warranty being void.
You shall be liable to cover any reasonable costs incurred by us for the replacement of any Products under the above warranty claim conditions in the following circumstances:
- The failure of the Products is a result of defective part(s) not covered by thewarranty as previously set out.
- No fault is found
- The failure of the Products is a result of incorrect installation
- The failure of the Products is due to damage caused at your premises
- The failure of the Products is a result of the Products being used in conjunction with other goods not supplied by us
- The failure of the Products is caused by modifications made by you or as a result of your instructions to a third party
- The failure of the Products is caused by external or environmental factors; or
- The failure of the Products is a result of theft, loss or removal of equipment by you or a third party, and such costs may vary depending upon the location of the Products and any other reasonable costs incurred by us.
- This voluntary warranty will cease to apply after the time periods set out above. No other warranties given by any person, including a dealer or retailer, shall be binding on Pizzello. In no event shall recovery under this warranty be for an amount greater than the purchase price of the Pizzelloproducts sold.
- Pizzellomay from time to time change the design of its products. Nothing contained in this warranty shall be taken to oblige Pizzello to include such design changes into previously manufactured products, nor shall such changes be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
This warranty shall not affect your consumer or other statutory rights.
In no event shall recovery under the warranty be for an amount greater than the original purchase price of the oven sold.
Pizzello continually strives for improvement, and therefore, may from time to time change the design of its products. This warranty does not cover Pizzello being obligated to include such design changes into previously manufactured products. Any such changes, made at Pizzello’s discretion, cannot be construed as an admission that previous designs were defective.
The 3 year warranty is voluntarily offered by Pizzello, and will cease to apply after the 3-year period from the date when the customer received their oven (where the user has registered).
If the user has not registered their product with Pizzello, the warranty is limited to the standard manufacturer warranty of 1 year from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall have no liability to you (whether the Pizzello ovens are found to breach the applicable warranty or not) for the cost of removing the products returned to us under the above conditions or for re-installing after they have been returned.
If you give us notice in writing during the applicable warranty period within a reasonable amount of time following the discovery that the oven does not comply with the applicable warranty as previously set out; and we are given a reasonable opportunity to examine the product and we determine that the product does not comply with the warranty as set out then we shall, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective product.
In certain circumstances, at our discretion, we may decide to refund the price of the oven based on the market value of the product at the time any refund was payable and would take into consideration any wear and tear as well as normal market depreciation.
We reserve the right to require that faulty ovens be returned to us. In such circumstances we shall cover the cost of the return carriage by normal means within the geographic territories set out above, and a replacement oven will be delivered free of charge by us to you at the original delivery address.
If, following inspection of the returned oven, we determine that, acting reasonably, there has been no breach in the warranty for the oven as set out, we will return the product to you, at your cost, and require return to us of any replacement oven that has been provided to you.