You may have tried Fruit Pizza before, well this strawberry nutella pizza is another easy dessert pizza! It’s the perfect dessert recipe to entertain guests and feed a crowd. There are so many great flavors in this treat.
- Pizza Dough, premade or homemade
- 4 T Chef Shamy Strawberry Honey Butter
- 1 cup Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Powdered Sugar, for dusting
Step 1: Preheat Pizzello oven to 400℉ (200 degrees℃).
Step 2: Roll out pizza dough and place on a pizza pan.
Step 3: Brush dough with softened Strawberry Honey Butter, covering completely.
Step 4: Bake dough for 12-15 minutes, or until done.
Step 5: Allow crust to cool completely.
Step 6: Spread Nutella overtop the dough, then place sliced strawberries on top.
Step 7: Dust with powdered sugar.