|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|2-3||20 min||15 min||35 min|
The mouthwatering, salty butter that melts flawlessly into the juicy ribeye steak characterizes this special recipe. It's the perfect decadent recipe to utilize your Dual-Sided Grizzler Plate to its full potential.
2 ribeye steaks
1. Start by letting the butter soften. Put the softened ingredients in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients. With your hands, thoroughly combine all the ingredients. Butter is placed on top of a long sheet of cling film that has been laid out. With your fingers, roll the butter into a sausage shape and secure the ends by twisting the cling film. Place the food in the fridge to cool.
2. Start the Pizzello pizza oven. On the inside stone baking board, aim for 600 °F (315 °C). Using the Pizzello buit-in Thermometer, you can quickly and easily check the temperature inside your Pizzello Pizza Oven.
3. Place your Dual Sided Grizzler Plate in the oven to preheat while it is heating.
The hot grizzler plate should be removed before adding the steaks. For a fresh flavor boost, if you like, sprinkle a few cherry tomatoes on top.
5. Cook the steak by placing the plate back in the oven. Pull out the plate and turn the steaks over after two minutes.
6. While the steaks are resting, add another generous knob of your butter to them. Serve the steaks immediately with the cooked asparagus after topping it with a lemon wedge.