Salty prosciutto and briny artichoke hearts are baked atop a flavorful, premade frozen Margherita pizza for a tasty alternative to traditional higher-carb pizzas. Cut into small 2-inch squares for the perfect appetizer.
- 1 CAULIPOWER® Margherita Pizza
- 2 ounces prosciutto, sliced
- ½ (6 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Step 1: Preheat Pizzello oven to 425℉ (220℃).
Step 2: Remove the plastic wrapping and cardboard from pizza and place on a clean surface. Top with prosciutto, artichokes, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Step 3: Place pizza in the preheated oven, either on a baking sheet or directly on the rack, and bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
Step 4: Remove from the oven and top with Parmesan cheese.