Thanksgiving is a much-loved holiday that encourages introspection, thankfulness, and community. This event enables us to show our loved ones how much we appreciate them by giving them beautiful gifts. Why not think outside the box this year and give a present that provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience? Pizzello Outdoor Pizza Ovens offer a fun and creative option for gifts that seamlessly combine the pleasures of community and cooking.
- For Thanksgiving, Why Opt for a Pizzello Outdoor Pizza Oven?
- An Experience Gift:The Pizzello Outdoor Pizza Oven goes beyond the conventional idea of a gift. It's more than just a product; it's an invitation to discover and savor a world of food. Imagine your loved ones gathered around the cozy warmth of the oven, creating their pizza creations with hands covered in flour and grins lighting up their faces. Every meal is transformed into an engaging, joyful experience by these ovens, making pizza night a treasured memory.
- Uniting Families:Thanksgiving is often associated with getting together with loved ones, exchanging tales, and creating recollections. At these get-togethers, a Pizzello oven takes center stage. Its presence in any garden or backyard encourages engagement, dialogue, and moments of culinary innovation shared with others. Whether it's a laid-back weekend get-together or a traditional Thanksgiving feast, the Pizzello oven fosters community and happiness.
- Quality and Durability:Longevity and reliable performance are guaranteed by the materials used in the meticulous construction of every Pizzello oven. These ovens are an ongoing investment in many evenings of culinary exploration and family enjoyment, not just a one-time present. Our ovens' resilience allows them to endure a variety of weather situations and last for many years as a mainstay in your outdoor cooking collection.
- Simple to Use and Enjoy:All skill levels are taken into consideration when designing Pizzello ovens. Its simplicity of use guarantees that the person receiving your present, whether experienced in cooking or not, will be able to enjoy preparing pizza with ease. Our ovens make cooking as pleasurable as eating since they heat up rapidly, retain temperature well, and are simple to clean.
- Personalization: Including That Extra Something
A gift that has been personalized can go from being excellent to being remarkable. Here's how to give your Pizzello Outdoor Pizza Oven a unique touch:
Arrange a Pizza-Making Gathering: Make your donation known by organizing an occasion. Throw a pizza-making party so the recipient of the gift can experience using the oven for the first time. It's an excellent opportunity to show off the oven's capabilities and experience the excitement of making your first pizza.
- The Pleasure of Cooking Outside
The culinary possibilities with a Pizzello Outdoor Pizza Oven go far beyond making classic pizzas. Encourage the people you care about to try other foods and cuisines. The Pizzello oven can be used for a variety of cooking techniques, from grilled meats and smoked treats to roasted vegetables and handmade bread.
- A Perfect Sustainable Choice
Sustainability is a top priority in today's world, and Pizzello Ovens are made with that in mind. Our ovens use less energy and produce delicious food while leaving a smaller carbon footprint thanks to their energy-efficient design. By selecting Pizzello, you're encouraging sustainable methods in addition to giving a superior product as a present.
- Thanksgiving Recipes: The Best Pizza to Make with Pizzello
Of course, you can put any item on pizza however you like. However, one way to create a really amazing seasonal and themed pizza with non-traditional ingredients is to reconsider how you use them as toppings. Together with that? Try not to overdo it, rework the original recipe, and strike a balance between flavors. When considering how to prepare the Ultimate Thanksgiving Pizza, keep these fundamental principles in mind.
- Thanksgiving Pizza Recipe:
1 hour 20 minutes
Makes one pan pizza
- Pizzello Forte Gas
- Price at time of publishing:$209.99 (12-inches) $319.99 (16-inches)
- Fuel source:Gas or wood
- Pizza Diameter: 12 inches
- Temperature range:Up to 752 F
1½-pound or 680 g Classic New York Grandma Pizza Dough Ball
Extra-virgin olive oil for greasing the pan
One pound or 454 g turkey, shredded (preferably stored submerged in gravy)
Two sticks of 220 g butter melted.
Two cups or 544 g mashed potatoes
One cup of 118 g Cheddar cheese, shredded
Two cups or 118 g Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
Half cup or 118 ml red wine
Two cups or 473 ml gravy
Juice of 2 blood oranges (or half cup of orange juice)
Two cups of 220 g chopped ham
Hot Honey for garnish
Two cups or 340 g of stuffing
How to Prepare:
- Take the dough and all of the toppings out of the refrigerator an hour before you put them in the pan so they come to room temperature.
- Now is the time to spread the dough out in the pan; allow it to rest for 30 minutes at a time.
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil to your pan. After placing the dough on the pan, start to stretch it out to the edges by pressing and dimpling it with the tips of all your fingers. Flip the dough gently, then do it again. After letting the dough rest, please give it some dimples and pull it out to the very edge of each corner. To form the crust, gently press the dough against the pan's edges. Let it rest for an additional thirty minutes.
- If the turkey hasn't been done already, shred it and bathe it in gravy. After adding the cheese and mixing well, thoroughly incorporate the melted butter into the mashed potatoes.
- Add the red wine and gravy to a saucepan over medium heat and reduce to a nappant mixture, about ¾ cup.
- The cranberry sauce and juice should be added to a pot set over medium heat. Simmer for five minutes or until well combined and substantially reduced. Strain and set aside the liquid for dipping and drizzling after baking.
- Set yourPizzello pizza oven to high. For the interior stone baking board, aim for 550°F (288°C).
- Over the stretched dough, equally distribute the mashed potato and cheese mixture. This is best done with little handfuls (approximately 65 grams each) or two spoons (to scoop, scrape, and softly press down). Ensure that it is level and evenly distributed, stopping just short of the crust.
- Leaving enough room between each chopped ham piece so that you can see as much potato as ham, evenly distribute the ham pieces over the mashed potatoes.
- Spread some hot honey over the pizza's crust border, then pop it into the oven for ten minutes. When using your Pizzello pizza oven, make sure to keep the flame low and flip it over halfway through. To finish assembling the pizza, take the dough out of the range and lay it on a heat-resistant surface once it has risen and started to brown.
- Scatter the shredded turkey evenly over the pizza's surface, beginning with any empty spaces. Next, evenly spread out eight rows of five dollops of stuffing on top of the pie. Put the pizza back in the oven for a further six minutes or until the dough is nicely browned. Once you start using an A Pizzello, stop midway.
- After removing the pizza from the oven with caution, carefully depan it onto a cutting board using a broad spatula or fish turner. Don't be afraid to use a spoon to cover the entire pizza with thick lines of gravy. Pour the cranberry sauce over the pie, being careful not to cover too much—this is meant to be an accent. Cut into squares (3 by 4 for a 16 by 16-inch pan and two by 4 for a 12 by 18-inch pan) and savor! Cheers to Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving Pizza Recipe:
Price at time of publish: $94.99 (12-inches) $142.49 (16-inches)
Fuel Source: Wood, Wood Pellets, Charcoal
Pizza Diameter: 12 inches
Temperature range: Up to 752 F
- One pound pizza dough
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- One teaspoon cornmeal
- One teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Half a teaspoon of sugar
- 3/4 cup mashed potatoes
- Half cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Two teaspoons whole milk
- One cup of prepared stuffing
- One roasted turkey or chicken thigh with skin
- 1/4 cup chunky cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup gravy
How to prepare:
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and place a pizza stone or upside-down baking sheet inside.
- On a floured surface, stretch the pizza dough into a 12-inch round. Place the dough on top of a pizza peel or upside-down baking sheet that has been dusted with 1/2 teaspoon of cornmeal.
- Apply a thin layer of olive oil, then scatter the sugar and the leftover half teaspoon of cornmeal on top.
- Transfer onto the preheated pizza stone or baking sheet, and bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until the bottom is brown.
- In the meantime, combine the mashed potatoes, milk, and 1/4 cup cheese in a bowl; set aside. Spoonfuls of the stuffing should be rolled into 1-inch meatball-like balls.
- Julienne the skin and shred the turkey meat. Carefully return the crust to its peel. Cover the crust with the cheddar mashed potatoes, and then pile the sliced turkey on top.
- Drizzle the gravy and spoon the cranberry sauce over the pizza. Place the stuffing balls on top, then top with the turkey skin and the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Put the pizza back in the oven and bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.